- Payment of tuition is due by the registration deadline or a $25 late fee will be added.
- If there is still space in a class and it is already the middle of the session, payments will be received the day the student starts class.
- We accept cash, check (made payable to: The Filipino School of New York & New Jersey) and online payments via Venmo (FilSchoolNYNJ) and Google Pay (email@example.com).
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
- All payments are final and non-refundable, unless classes are cancelled.
- Classes will be cancelled if the minimum number of registered students per class is not reached before the start of class, due to inclement weather, or an unforeseen emergency.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 774.257.4669